Terms of Hire
- A £50.00 non-refundable payment is required to secure a booking with Vintage Venue Styling.
- The outstanding balance is due 6 weeks prior to the event date.
- In instances where bookings are confirmed 6 weeks prior to the event date (or less), then full payment is required at the time of booking.
- The customer agrees to allow photographs to be taken by the proprietors or staff or Vintage Venue Styling to be used for promotional purposes.
- A security deposit is required to against breakages and any damage. The amount of the security deposit is £50.00 per booking. The security deposit is to be paid at the same time as the outstanding balance referred to in (2.) above or in cash upon collection (if applicable). The security deposit is fully refundable within 4 weeks of the event date, subject to there being no damage or loss to any property of Vintage Venue Styling. In instances where cash deposits have been received upon collection, the deposit monies shall be refunded in cash at the time when they are returned (again, assuming no damage or loss).
- Within 2 weeks of the event – 100% of the total cost will be charged.
- In the event of cancellation, any breakage deposit paid will be fully refunded.
- In the very unlikely event that the booking is cancelled by Vintage Venue Styling, any payments received will be fully refunded.
Safety Warnings – Sweet Cart / Sweet Trees
Please note that some of the sweets may contain or have traces of nuts or nut oils; or may have been made alongside other products containing nuts. VintageVenueStyling.co.uk cannot be held responsible for any issues resulting from food allergies.
Customers should also ensure that children are suitably supervised to avoid sweeties being chosen which would pose a choking risk. This is even more important for children aged under 5 years. Similar care should also be taken to ensure children’s safety relating to plastic packaging to avoid any risk of suffocation. VintageVenueStyling.co.uk cannot be held responsible for safety issues which occur from the use of equipment, consumables or the consumption of confectionery left at the celebration location.
Terms of Hire updated 7th January 2014